At Albertsons Companies, your benefits are designed to support your mental and emotional well-being all year long. Read on to discover some of the ways Albertsons Companies supports you in working through life’s challenges and being your best self.
myStrength, a Digital Program for Emotional Health
myStrength is designed to help with life’s challenges by supporting positive changes and improving your overall well-being.
- Get support for anxiety, depression, stress and managing life events through a range of guided programs and tools available 24/7 on the myStrength website and app.
- It’s completely free—you don’t pay anything to access myStrength resources.
- myStrength is available to all associates eligible for company health plans. Kaiser members have access to myStrength through the Kaiser apps library.
Click here for step-by-steps instructions to get started with myStrength.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Through the EAP, benefits-eligible associates and their family members have access to free, confidential counseling sessions by phone or in person. You can use up to three sessions per issue per year – that means you have access to more than three free sessions per year if the sessions are to address separate issues.
EAP counselors and work/life resources can help you with:
- Mental health issues, such as anxiety or depression
- Stress management
- Work-life balance
- Financial and legal matters
- Housing assistance
- And more!
Get started with the EAP today:
- Call 877-294-3271, or
- Visit www.guidanceresources.com to access counseling or work/life resources. Use WebID: ALBERTSONSCOMPANIES