ALEX can help you choose the benefits and coverage options that will meet your needs and your budget.
When it comes to choosing a health plan, everyone has different priorities, such as weekly contributions, choice of in-network providers and cost of care.
ALEX is your interactive benefits counselor who will explain your benefits in simple, easy-to-understand language. ALEX can help you choose the benefits and coverage options that will meet your needs and your budget.
Three Things to Know About ALEX
- It’s personalized, so you can see which plans make the most sense for you.
- It’s confidential, so you get the guidance you need confidentially, and can decide how much or how little personal information you want to include to determine the best benefits for you.
- ALEX is NOT the online enrollment system. Once you have reviewed your benefits with ALEX, you must enter your elections into the online enrollment system to complete your enrollment.
How to Access ALEX
- Log in to myACI.albertsons.com using your Employee ID and password.
- Go to My HR > My Benefits.
- From the online enrollment system home page, click on the ASK ALEX tile under Plan Details and Information.
- When the ASK ALEX flyer opens, make note of your Benefits Code. You’ll need it to access ALEX.
- Click on the CONNECT WITH ALEX button in the flyer.
- Follow the instructions in ALEX to begin your session.