If you are enrolled in the EPO Network Plan/EPO HP-Network Plan, HSA Plan or PPO Plan through Blue Cross of Idaho, you have access to Transcarent Surgery Care’s top-rated facilities and surgeons for non-emergency surgeries. Transcarent Surgery Care is available to you at no additional cost.
Below is an example of how the benefits works.
Examples of covered procedures
- Bariatric surgery
- Cardiac care
- Certain cancer-related surgeries
- Spine surgery
- Women’s health (gynecological)
Get started with Transcarent Surgery Care
- Contact a Transcarent Surgery Care Care Coordinator at (888) 387-3912 or at firstname.lastname@example.org before you schedule surgery.
- Your Care Coordinator will provide you with information on the Transcarent Surgery Care facilities and doctors who are best qualified to handle your particular surgery. You’ll also receive guidance and support throughout the process to help you with scheduling and other arrangements.
- You’ll receive care from a top-rated provider in the Transcarent Surgery Care program. This could mean a better outcome and faster recover for you.