If you are enrolled in the EPO Network Plan/EPO HP-Network Plan, HSA Plan or PPO Plan through Blue Cross of Idaho, you have access to Surgery Care’s top-rated facilities and surgeons for non-emergency surgeries. Surgery Care is available to you at no additional cost.
Below is an example of how the benefits works.
Examples of covered procedures
- Cardiac – coronary artery bypass graft, valve repair and replacement
- Bariatric – gastric band removal, gastric bypass, gastric sleeve
- General – gall bladder removal, hernia repair
- Orthopedic – ACL repair, hip and knee replacement, shoulder repair and replacement
- Spine – Spinal fusion, artificial disc replacement
- Women’s health – Hysterectomy
Get started with BridgeHealth
- Contact a BridgeHealth Care Coordinator at (888) 387-3912 or at email@example.com before you schedule surgery.
- Your Care Coordinator will provide you with information on the BridgeHealth facilities and doctors who are best qualified to handle your particular surgery. You’ll also receive guidance and support throughout the process to help you with scheduling and other arrangements.
- You’ll receive care from a top-rated provider in the BridgeHealth program. This could mean a better outcome and faster recover for you.
Visit BridgeHealth online at bridgehealth.com. The first time you visit the site, you will need to register using the following company code: LPEVA
Download a BridgeHealth Surgery Care flyer here.